This is a follow-up to the English classes for level 'Básico 2' at the Official School of Languages in Aranjuez. Enjoy!

Unit 6C. Coffee break

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hi, there!

Well, Easter holidays are round the corner and I guess you are packing your luggage for your trip to the beach or thinking about staying at home and relax. I thought it would be interesting for you to tell us what you are planning to do at Easter or whether there are any traditional activities you are going to take part in, or any special food you are going to eat, etc..... You can use the comments to do so or write a new post if you are one of the contributors to the blog. I am waiting for you to drop a line or two......don't be lazy! ;-)

And now, let's get down to business: yesterday we basically talked about your coffee drinking habits and learnt how to form superlatives. Here you can find more exercises to work on them:
Superlatives (1)
Superlatives (2)
Game

Now, watch this video and complete the sentences below:




(See transcript here)

Extra listening:
Do you prefer coffee or tea? (with video)
Coffee song

And that's all for now, folks! Enjoy your Easter holidays and mind your English!!!

4 comentarios: to “ Unit 6C. Coffee break so far...

  •  

    Hi!!!, I'm Ann

    For my Easter Holidays, I'm going to my town. I think that it is the best place for going in the Easter holidays, because, all of my friends think the same, and I'll see they there.

    On Ramos Sunday, we are going to eat to a mountain near my town. We go with all the children and we are enjoying a lot, sure.

    I hope your holidays will be good.

    See you after holidays, bye

  •  

    That sounds really great and peaceful, Ann! I hope you have the most amazing time in your town with your family and friends. I'm afraid my holidays won't be as nice as yours, I must study a lot! But on Palm Sunday I'll smile thinking of you and a lot of kids around you. Thanks for your comment, Ann!

  •  

    Hi mates!!I'm Joe,

    I'm going to London just tomorrow!!

    I knew U.K. long time ago and this time I plan to visite some small villages in the country. I'm going to hire a British car(You know, with the wheel on the right).I want to drive English roads by the other way!!

    Have a happy Easter wherever you go, even if you have to study!!

    See you!!

  •  

    Well, Joe, I'm jealous!!!

    Have a wonderful safe trip. I'm sure you're going to have fun driving on the left for the first time! And don't forget to bring us back some goodies (I love British Easter eggs!)

    Bon Voyage!

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here